[visionrehabtherapist] Assessment tool for school aged kids

  • From: Whitney Gilbert <whitgilbert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:43:26 -0500

Hi everyone,
I'm currently getting ready to provide some services to school aged kids
and am creating a more appropriate assessment tool. I was wondering if any
of you have created or used an assessment tool for this population and if
you would be willing to share it? I always find other people's assessment
tools helpful and discover something that i haven't included.

Thanks,
Whitney

--
*Whitney Saunders*