[visionegg] Re: visionegg windows crash

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:46:17 -0800

Mikko Vähäsöyrinki wrote:

Hey,

I’ve been trying to run Vision Egg demo scripts from IDLE. Problem is that, once the script is finished, the application window doesn’t close but just stops responding and I have to use task manager to get rid of it. I have latest version of the Vision Egg, Python and the site packages (as listed in the Vision Egg website). I have same problem with the system running W2K SP4 and XP SP2. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Cheers,

Mikko

Hi Mikko,

I think if you use "pygame.quit()" at the end of your scripts, the window will close. I'll have to see if I can make the Vision Egg do this automatically if the Screen instance goes out of scope.

Cheers!
Andrew