[visionegg] Re: sound and visionegg (e.g. portaudio): demo codeavailable?

  • From: Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:04:55 +0100

many thanks, Christophe, for the C program

I start with auditory fMRI experiments and your code might be an
excellent starting point, especially with the possibility to wait for a
TTL signal on the LPT.... fMRI-ready!!

am I right in the assumption, that your code is (more or less)
platform-independent, since you are using SDL?
what IDE do you use for programming?

did you already try the 2.6 kernel?

cheers

christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <lehmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
University Hospital of Clinical Psychiatry