[visionegg] Re: movies BUG

  • From: Mikko Vähäsöyrinki <mikko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:59:26 -0700

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the information - it seems to work as you say. I think I'll just
get a better computer. However, I've encountered a bug that I don't know how
to fix. Part of the movie on the right side is clipped off and I couldn't
figure out why (seems to be something in the low level code). I've tried for
example "Why mac for science" movie from this website:

http://www.esm.psu.edu/Faculty/Gray/movies.html

It looks to me like one third of the movie is missing from the right when
shown with VisionEgg. Also the movie box is not really centered to the
screen even though it should (it's always at the lower part of the screen in
my system).

Cheers,
Mikko