[visionegg] interesting uses of the Vision Egg?

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:10:35 -0700

Hi All,

I'm in the final stages of preparing a manuscript on the Vision Egg for submission to a special issue "Python in Neuroscience" for the journal Frontiers in Neuroinformatics. As such, I'd be interested in describing how people use the Vision Egg. Particularly interesting would be "non-traditional" uses of the VE -- if you use the VE in a classroom, as part of other software, or in a way where other software simply wouldn't work, I'd especially like to hear about it. Also if possible, please provide citation information so that I can cite your work.

If your work is listed on http://visionegg.org/Intro%20and%20Overview/Citations , then I already know about it. (If you want to have it added, please send it to me or let me know that you want to be added to the list of wiki editors.)

I'm planning to submit the article this Sunday, September 14, which is only 2 days from now -- so please respond to this email quickly! (I meant to send this email earlier, but I came down with a cold this past week, which limited my activity.)

Thanks,
Andrew