[visionegg] frames since go

  • From: Jordanna Sprayberry <jsprayberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:47:39 -0500

Hello All,

I am having a problem where my number of calculated frames is different than
my display frame rate. I am trying to update object position using a
precalculated position vector and the timing variable "frames since go". On
one computer with a refresh rate of 100 Hz (yes I entered this in the VE
start up prompt), I was getting getting approximately 50 f.p.s. I
reinstalled Vision Egg on a newer machine, and now I am getting 200 f.p.s.
Any ideas? Is there code I can write to force the calculated frames to match
up with the display rate?

thanks,

Jordanna Sprayberry