[visionegg] Texture stimulus question

  • From: "Jonathan !" <god_loki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:13:58 +0000

Hi Andrew,

I would like to know what is the way to change the texture of a textureStimulus once it as been created.

All the example in the demo pass the texture at the instanciation. But if I have to pass None and apply a texture later I dont see how to do it. For now, I always see the default white texture.

I have created subclass of TextureStimulus and I what to create the texture depending on the parameters pass to the constructor. So I would like to create the texture in the __init__ of the new class and apply the texture. I've tried self._reload_texture() and things like that, but it doesnt work.

Do you have a idea?

Thanks
Jonathan