[visionegg] Re: Reading virtual keystrokes

  • From: Andrew Straw <astraw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 09:54:19 -0800

Chintan Trivedi wrote:
Dear All,
I am trying to send virtual keystrokes to a Vision Egg code (similar to mouse target where you can update parameters in real time using the keyboard).

The program for virtual keystrokes works fine with any other application (Example: Notepad)

When VE is running, I can get the window handle and make VE the active Window. However, it does not read the virtual keystrokes in order to do the real time updates that I need.

Any suggestions would be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Best, Chintan
Hi Chintan,

Can you suggest a virtual keystroke program that shows this behavior?

-Andrew

--
Andrew D. Straw, Ph.D.
California Institute of Technology