[visionegg] Dimstim acknowledgement

  • From: Martin Spacek <mspacek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:40:11 -0700

Hello again,

In the previous announcement, I failed to make a couple of acknowledgements about Dimstim.

Much of the behaviour and many of the features are based on "Display", a DOS-based (Fortran) stimulus program that Nicholas Swindale developed. Tim Blanche developed our eletrophysiology rig's acquisition software "Surf", and much of the functionality of "Dimstim" and its interoperability with "Surf" came about with his help.

I've updated the module's README file appropriately.

Cheers,

Martin Spacek
PhD student, Graduate Program in Neuroscience
Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
+1-604-875-4555 ext. 66282
mspacek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://swindale.ecc.ubc.ca