[visionegg] "Cluck, cluck" Vision Egg release 0.9.2

  • From: Andrew Straw <andrew.straw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: visionegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:31:02 +0930

The latest and greatest Vision Egg is now online and available for
download at http://www.visionegg.org What's new since the last release?
Improved GUIs, ability to set priority in Mac OS X and Windows, better
configuration file handling, and a Mac OS X installer are some of the
highlights of this release.  All in all, I think the Vision Egg is
rapidly "getting there".  I'd love to hear any feedback from you yolks,
I mean folks, on this!

Changes for 0.9.2:

MAJOR: GUI enhancements.

Maximum priority (with various options) can be set on Mac OS X and win32.

Frame swap sync with vertical retrace support added to Mac OS X.

Friendly binary installer for Mac OS X, especially useful since now Mac
OS X code requires compilation.

Added SYNC_SWAP, RECORD_TIMES, HIDE_MOUSE, and FRAMELESS_WINDOW options.

Textures now use mipmaps by default.

Minor: Improvements to check-config.py