[visionary] Good morning everyone

  • From: Ian Minicuci <iminicucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:04:14 -0400

Good morning everyone,

Just a note to let you know we will be sending Heidi Reports in the mail to
all of you today.

Also - we've developed a short form for iCan! Membership that just went live
today. It has come to our attention that Claudia, Judy and Donna are still
not signed on as members who receive our weekly newsletter. Having said that
we strongly encourage you all as our visionary team to become members of
iCan!.

 Please click here
http://www.icanonline.net/registration/newuser.cfm?regtype=full  to sign on
so we can make sure you receive our weekly newsletter which will keep you up
to date on all things iCan! in between our conference calls. Examples
include the "Heidi Reports", you can also find out about new columnists etc.

We sincerely hope that you take this request into consideration, if you have
any questions please feel free to ask away!

Thanks all,

Ian Minicuci
Operations Manager
iminicuci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx