[visionary] Re: Fw: Mark's Questions from 1/10/03 conference call

  • From: jheumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:29:41 -0500

Good luck.  Please keep these emails coming as I can read them in India.

Judith E. Heumann
Advisor, Disability and Development
G8 137
(202) 458-9045
(202) 345-0167 (cell)

                      "ccboyer@xxxxxxxxx"

                      <ccboyer                   To:
               Visionary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      visionary-bounce@fr        Subject:  [visionary] Re: Fw:
Mark's Questions from 1/10/03 conference call
                      eelists.org

                      02/04/2003 13:07

                      Please respond to

                      visionary

Ian,

You spelled the word correctly!! At least I believe so--looks fine to me.

Carol