[virusinfo] Trend: Pattern File Alerts

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: virusinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:54:49 -0700

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 4/17/2005 at 4:45 PM Trend Micro Newsletters Editor wrote:

Dear Trend Micro customer,

As of April 17, 2005 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time/GMT -7:00), TrendLabs has
released Official Pattern file 2.578.00.

If you are running a Trend Micro antivirus product, it should automatically
update to this latest pattern file. You may also manually download this new
pattern file from http://www.trendmicro.com/download/pattern.asp.

----------------------------------------------o0o----
Important Note:
Users of non-NPF (i.e., old 3-digit pattern format) compliant products will
not be able to update to the pattern release indicated in this email.
Non-NPF compliant products can only update to pattern 991, which was
released March 7, 2005. TrendLabs urges all affected customers to apply the
New Pattern Format solution at
http://www.trendmicro.com/en/support/npf/overview.htm or upgrade to the
latest product version to address this limitation.
This message was sent by Trend Micro's Newsletters Editor using Responsys
Interact (TM).

To view our permission marketing policy:
    http://www.rsvp0.net
Copyright 1989-2005 Trend Micro, Inc.  All rights reserved
Trend Micro, Inc., 10101 N. De Anza Blvd., Suite 200, Cupertino, CA 95014

*********** MIKE"S REPLY SEPARATOR  ***********
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/worm_removal.htm
See my Anti-Virus pages  http://virusinfo.hackfix.org/index
A Technical Support Alliance  and OWTA Charter Member