[virusinfo] Trend Micro Medium Risk Virus Alert - WORM_WALLON.A

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: virusinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:41:32 -0700

From; Trend Micro Newsletters:

As of May 11, 2004, 8:54 AM (GMT -07:00; Daylight Saving Time), TrendLabs
has declared a Medium Risk Virus Alert to control the spread of
WORM_WALLON.A. TrendLabs has received Several infection reports indicating
that this malware is spreading in Germany and EMEA.

This mass-mailing worm exploits certain vulnerabilities found on Windows
systems.