[vipaudioaccess] Re: juce

  • From: Jaffar Sidek Ahmad <jaffar.sidek10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 06:56:09 +0800

Hi Len.  There are examples in the repository, but you have to build them yourself, and the process can get quite involved if you aren't practised in doing so.  I'll try to build you an example after I come home from office later this evening, my time. Cheers!

On 25/3/2021 12:11 am, Len Viljoen wrote:

Hey Jaffar. I don’t know much about github so if this question is stupid please forgive. Is there any way I can test some examples of the accessibility? Or can I only view the documentation?

Kind regards

Len Viljoen