[vipaudioaccess] Re: Finally ready to attempt getting to know Samplitude Access

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 11:26:37 -0000

Hi kevin. Yes the files are still available from the website, but there's no separat versions for X2 and X3, they work for both. There's no need to connect HSC, you only need to install it. For your information, hopefully the new build of Samplitude Access should be out sometime next week and it does not require HSC, which makes the installation and use a little easier. So, you can go ahead now if you want, but you probably will want to reinstall again when these new scripts are available....either way, if you are planning on using HSC sets, then you will still need HSC installed anyway. Hope you enjoy the ride, hold on tight, it could be bumpy, but when it finishes, you'll love it I'm sure!!! Steve.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin L Gibbs
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 11:37 PM
To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vipaudioaccess] Finally ready to attempt getting to know Samplitude Access

Guys,

Never thought this day would ever come. I finally have my new DAW up and running. Cake Talking and Sonar 8.5.3.282 seem to be behaving correctly, FINALLY.

Now, it’s time to begin to get to know Samplitude. I have both Samplitude Pro X2 and Pro X3 Suite installed. I assume I should download individual solutions for each of these. Is that correct?

Should I install HSC and connect it to each of these versions of Sampoitude before installing your scripts? I assume that the whole package, including REDME files for both are still available from Phil’s site? Right?

Thanks for any help.

Best,
Kevin

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess

- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess