[vipaudioaccess] Beta version of accessible Juce

  • From: Jaffar Sidek Ahmad <jaffar.sidek10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:14:27 +0800

Hi all.  The juce forum has just announce the beta version of the Juce Accessibility API.  Tim, being a co-developer, I've cloned the Accessibility branch of Juce and put it in my dropbox for you to download.  It works thus far with Windows Narrator and VoiceOver for the mac.  The API looks promising.  All suggestions and requests are to be made at the Juce forum as has been stated by the Juce forum admin.  Tim, test it and maybe we can work together to see how we can further enhance their efforts.  Dropbox link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uacmckmqs8g2stm/AACbm4azOmFCbjFqXAQHHGM9a?dl=1

Cheers.

- For more list options, like setting digest and vacation modes, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/vipaudioaccess
- Online, searchable archives of the list are available at //www.freelists.org/archive/vipaudioaccess