[vip_students] windows 7 8 or9

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:18:23 -0000

hey paul, that's amazing, i'm in the same boat, and am planning to visit my local computer store tomorrow as the guy there is very understanding, i've been picking people's brains from all around the world with this question, and the general opinion is that if i can get windows seven, go for it, i also have jaws 11, and am wondering if it's necessary to upgrade my jaws, and strangely enough my budget is also three hundred euros, i've got windows xp and it is no longer supported by many internet sites, i've had to switch to mozilla firefox which i don't really like, as internet explorer doesn't work for me any longer, like you, i would welcome any suggestions, though i have almost made up my mind to go for windows seven, god bless, travel safely, joe.