[vip_students] victor reader stream question

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:07:24 -0000

hello friends, yesterday i finished reading a book on my victor reader  i
deleted the book and then proceeded to download another book from audible, i
put it in to the audible folder on the reader, but now when i go to play it i
get a message saying "player not activated"  i have tried everything, but
nothing seems to work, it plays ok on my computer, so the file is there, but
when i detach the player i keep getting the same message, "player not
actavated"  how do i activate the player?? any help gratefully appreciated,
take care, travel safely, joe.