[vip_students] Re: useful items in the past

  • From: "O'Neill, Tom" <toneill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:39:54 +0100

Hi Sharon
I have no equipment that I no longer use, sorry if I gave that impression.
I was asking

If a person has an item that once was useful to them, say for instance when
my own eyesight was much better I used something like a magnifier but now
that my vision is much less I no longer have use for it.  Is there any means
of passing on this equipment or selling it on a web site.  I may have got it
as an item under the T.A.G. system or I may have bought it

All thoughts welcome

Tom