[vip_students] sight village

  • From: Pat <patrickreynolds1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:50:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Gary.

Thanks for your comments on sight village it seems to be a very interesting
place and like you my cheque-book May not stretch that far either.
Don't worry it was a simple mistake to make.

Hello Vincent.
I appreciate your comments on sight village, and can see where your coming from
with the internet. The NCBI exhibition is a very good one but Ireland doesn't
have a large population to attract large numbers of exhibitors.

So Tony we are off to Disneyland it sounds like a playground for the visually
impaired, many thanks for your contribution.

Eleanor thanks for your help with Zoom Reader
Regards Pat