[vip_students] Re: page break deletion

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:25:13 +0100

Hi Seoirse,

Just a little tip which may work for you if it is a page break to be deleted
that you inserted yourself - use keystrokes control and page down until you
get to the page you wish to delete for example page four.  Then without
moving from that cursor position do a back delete which is the key above the
enter key and this should delete the page break previous to page four and so
leave you with three pages in your document.

I don't know if this is what you require but perhaps it may be of help to
someone in the future.

Have a nice day,

Loretta.