[vip_students] Re: mobile corner, shortcuts

  • From: "Vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 21:57:55 -0000

hello susan

I'm going to guess a c5 is made by nokia. if so go to settings, personalization, standby mode, do short cuts also go to active standby apps and you can make changes in both of these. this is not the nokia c5 i did this with but they are all near the same method of doing this. hope this helps

regards
Vincent