[vip_students] Re: mobile corner again

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:54:08 -0000

Hi Joe,

No, it doesn't mean that. Move the nonsending message into your Drafts foldr for the time being, send and receive other messages if you like, until what's happening with that message has been determined.

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Bollard
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:22 PM
To: vip_ students
Subject: [vip_students] mobile corner again

hello friends, something i haven't done before, tried to send e mails from
my mobile this afternoon, did everything i should but kept getting a message
saying "cannot send this message as we do not permit  relaying"  does this
mean that i cannot send e mails from my phone? i am with O 2, incidentally,
i would request if people on this list would refrain from sending my e mail
address to other people without my permission, i can do without junk mail in
my in box, and i know the information was given from this list, please, god
bless, travel safely, joe.