[vip_students] installing talks

  • From: "Donegal.Jackie" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:14:42 -0000

hey all

well my troublesome e51 has hit the deck and now working off the drowned e50
model. i'm looking into buying the 6210 navigator. i'm looking at it in
vodafone with talks preinstalled but its installed   on a low rate memory card
1gig i think, the phone memory simply isn't strong enough to put talks onto
that. i'm wondering who puts the talks on is it NCBI i'm trying to ring but as
yet i haven't received a response, the navigator phone can take a 8gig card and
i love foothering around with phones and feel its unfair that due to needing
talks my access to the phone is limited as i'm sure it wouldn't take much for
them to put the talks onto a higher memory card. i have loads of MP3 files and
stuff but none of this will be getting transferred over as the phone simply
won't take it. This phone also has satnav but doubt i could download local maps
and things like that.  but i just don't know who puts it on. Vodafone is
looking into it as well and noone has got back to them either. i'm getting
desperate  as i rely on my mobile allot.

yours
Jackie