[vip_students] Re: iPhone Saving Phone Number Received in an E-mail

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 23:20:35 -0000

Thank you this does indeed work, however, now here's another question for you. I sent myself an e-mail with these 2 telephone numbers written as below and I ran in to problems, the first is Heuston Station and the second is Connolly Station. I saved the first one in the manner in which you described and then I went to the second one, I was definitely on it but when I double tapped and held what came up was very interesting, it was call Heuston station. I had to send myself another e-mail with the Connolly station and save it that way but surely there is something wrong here, can you try it for me and see do you reproduce what I say or if you can save both numbers individually from the same e-mail. Thanks.

Heuston Station
017033299

Connolly Station
017032358