[vip_students] iPhone Question

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 22:24:08 -0000

Hi iPhone users, I am interested to know what setting people have when the rota
is not in use, for instance  there are various options on the rota such as
language, headings, characters, volume, speed of reading etc.  Now I sometimes
find that if I just do a one finger up or down swipe I am activating the rate
and so I could accidentally bring speech rate from 40% to 70%.  Sometimes I
change it to characters and then I am being treated toeach character being read
out if I swipe up or down with one finger more than once.  Maybe there is a
setting I can put it to.  Sorry if I am not being clear about what I am asking
but hope someone understands.  What are Containers in the Rota?  How do
containers work?  I want to move various bookmarks in to a folder but cannot
work out how to do this.  Does anyone have an anser please?