[vip_students] further update

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:55:01 +0100

Hi again Bridg

Forgot to mention that I spoke to Brendan about the transit run to Dublin on
Wednesday.  You may want to change this but I felt it was better to leave Peter
on Sports as they are picking up the bus from the garage and all that.

I didn't hear back from Geraldine (Liam's sister) but she may be on about Liam
coming in on Thursday.  I spoke to her about picking him up at 1.30.

Janet found the smell too much during art on Thursday as Anita was using oil
paints so she went home.  Anita will be using oil again this week but after
that she will be using acrylic.  Ask the girls to keep good ventilation in the
room during the art.  If needs be they can turn on the heater and open the door
to keep the air moving.

I think that's all now..  Oh yeah, Catherine is a Granny.  You might have heard
that before you left.  She is off to Nashville.

Talk soon

Edel..