[vip_students] Re: email folderRe: Word Tutorials: Lesson 4, Understanding dialogue boxes!

  • From: "janeobrien" <jeobrien5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:55:18 +0100

hi caitriona, here is another way to make a folder in outlook express.
1  fro your inbox tab once,
2arrow down to where you want your folder to come in such as: under
draughts,
3press your application key 3rd key on the right from your spacebar,
4  arrow down to new folder and enter,
5give the folder a name and press enter.
I find this works better than noreens way.
Jenny