[vip_students] disappearing emails

  • From: "Jackie McBrearty" <jackiemcb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:47:47 +0100

Hey all

I'm cracking up. I bought  cloud mark yesterday, I don't know if this has
anything to do with my problem. I was reading a word document and a warning
message flashed up  something about word 2000 I escaped quickly as I wasn't
sure  what it meant, I  then went to open outlook express and it said that my
memory was full I tried to  escape out of this but it wouldn't let me and the
computer froze so I did what we shouldn't do I pushed the button and turned it
off, when I put it back on everything seemed normal accept all my emails are
gone and I received another non Spam email and it went into the Spam folder.
I'm cracking up as I had some important emails in my out box, my questions are
1. is my emails lost forever.
2. is it cloud mark, I didn't download any updates unless it was just put onto
my computer.
 thanks Jackie