[vip_students] Re: deleted file

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:55:48 -0000

hi Maureen,

your an angel, phew, thought that was the end of that, I have learnt a lesson today make sure and back up these important files.

we wish you and every one on the list a very happy Christmas and a peaceful new year.

thanks again

Susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>