[vip_students] Re: collapse

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:28:57 -0000

Yes this is something you can change within Outlook express if you go to the
file menu.  I am not good at explaining but this has to do with grouping all
similar e-mails with the same topic.  There is a danger that if you are in this
mode, you could very well delete e-mails which you do not wish to so be
careful.  Go to View with Outlook express open, if it is Outlook Express that
you are using, and change if you wish.