[vip_students] Word 2010 - Training Guide

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:01:56 +0100

I am wondering if there is any trainer of computer skills and in particular
Microsoft Word 2010 on the list.  I have no experience at all of using
Microsoft 2007 let alone 2010!  However, I would like to learn but would like
to learn by using a manual.  It is something I would like to work on for abouot
15 minutes a day.  Feeling very set in my ways, I am reluctant to make the move
from Microsoft 2003 but feel that maybe I should begin to make some moves in
this direction.  If there was an auditory manual that would be even better as I
could listen while at the computer rather than reading something on one
computer and then trying it out on the one with the Word 2010.  I should
emphasise I am interested in a manual for blind people and not a manual for
sighted people who are wishing to teach themselves.  I would also like to learn
how to use Outlook 2010.  Any help would be greatfully appreciated.