[vip_students] (VIP_Students) Please I Need Feedback on the Accessibility of this Site

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 05:13:15 +0100

Hello friends,

Someone (not on this list) mailed me on Saturday to inform me of some
scholarship/financial aid they are providing persons who are visually
impaired in Nigeria.

The individual gave me this URL for details on the scheme:
www.timelessvision.org

But that URL caused my Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer to
hang all the times I tried it on Saturday.

Please can anyone take the risk of visiting www.timelessvision.org so
I can know whether the problem is from my end or with the site?

Thank you very much.

--
Regards

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible Technology
Enthusiast/Trainer

M.A candidate
Department of Communication and Language Arts
University of Ibadan
Ibadan, Nigeria

MOBILE: +234-802-944-9441; +234-809-964-9514

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

 Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on LinkedIn <http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya>

AyoKoya on Twitter <http://twitter.com/ayokoya>

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya on Facebook <http://facebook.com/ayokoya>