[vip_students] Using access 2007 with Jaws 11

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:09:05 +0100

Hi all,
I put this message on the list earlier in the week and haven't heard
anything from anyone yet.  When I am creating a table in design view
of access Jaws doesn't read information such as Field name, datatype
and description.  Also, when I go in to the properties area by using
F6 it doesn't read the information such as size, format, caption and
default value.

Then when I am in datasheet view it reads the headings of the fields
but not the information in them.  So far, it reads all the information
I need when creating forms, reports and queries.  I am really hopeing
someone can help with this.  Maybe I just need to install scripts or
update something to make the programme work better that I am not aware
of.  I have all the updates for Jaws completed.

Thanks in advance
Mairead