[vip_students] Re: Translate Website

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:47:43 +0100

Here is another free Web site  - for anyone wanting to venture a little
further afield - which translates phrases, emails, documents, and pages into
a number of languages, including Japanese and chinese (simplified and/or
traditional).

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html