[vip_students] Talks & Nokia TTS

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 19:14:23 +0100

Hi All,
I have Talks installed on my main mobile phone.

Now in the installations folder it gives me an option of the Talks voice or
the Nokia TTS
one!

I have a second phone for which I don't  really need Talks

The Nokia voice TTS is in the same folder as Talks in that installations
folder!

Now how can I get the Nokia TTS  on my (second) phone?

In summary, where can I go to download Nokia TTS?

I have looked everywhere for it on my second phone but to no avail!

It appears to come with Talks which seems a bit ironic, but where to get hold
of that programme without having to purchase talks?

 All assistance gratefully appreciated as always!
Thanks,

 Best, Tony.