[vip_students] Skype Audio Settings Footnote

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 13:34:01 -0000

Hi All,

Just a footnote to my trawling around the last two days re my Skype & mic
problem now of course successfully resolved!

Now when in tools, options in Skype when you are asked something like  let
Skype adjust my audio settings  leave that box unchecked; yes unchecked!

Especially if you are going to be using other audio.

Should you have that box checked and it works for you only using Skype then
best leave well enough alone but the experts tell me generally to leave the box
unchecked.