[vip_students] Re: Re Zoomtext recorder

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 14:50:37 +0000

Hi Garry
Have a look at this site which gives a few methods of converting Windows
files to MP3
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/convert-wma-mp3/

Also there is Switch Audio Converter but as I have not used it in a long
while. But it might be worth looking at.

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/

System Requirements

   - Works on *Windows 7*, XP, Vista and 8
   - Mac OS X 10.4 or above

** During installation of this download you will be given the option to
install Google® Chrome and closely related programs from the NCH Software
suite. These are optional and you can select what you want depending on
your requirements.*

*HTH*

*Tony *