[vip_students] Re: Problem with microsoft outlook

  • From: "Paul J. Traynor" <the_visitor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:47:12 +0100

Hi Nial,

Have you checked to see if your broadband is working, are you able to get
onto the internet or not?.

If you find that the internet itself isn't working then turn off the PC
completely. Next, turn off the modem router that runs your broadband system
which should be a little box somewhere on the desk next to your computer.
Leave both items off for a couple of minutes then  turn back on the modem
first. After you turn on the modem, turn on the computer.