[vip_students] Re: Printing labels

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:25:07 +0100

Sean, many many thanks for getting back to me.  A call might be placed to you
at some stage but hopefully I won't have to bother you as your instructions are
very helpful.  Paul, thanks for the info you sent me yesterday.  I didn't get a
chance to look at it yet but I will in the next few days.  How do you know the
type of labels that you use Sean?  Do you buy this particular brand then?

Cheers, Nicky.