[vip_students] Re: Parent button

  • From: "Dorothy Hodges" <dorothyhodges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:58:57 +0100

Hello
thank you for your advice on accessing internet 8. tomorrow I will telephone Sight and Sound Technology to enquire the price of JAWS 10. A friend told me that one advantage of JAWS 10 is that it is not necessary to use forms mode.
thank you again

Dorothy Hodges
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Lonergan" <joelonergan25@xxxxxxxxxx>