[vip_students] Nero express tutorial for burning c ds

  • From: "Paddy Mason" <paddymason@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:41:47 +0100

Hi list member's, the below is a tutorial on using nero express to burn c ds
I use nero express and I find that it works for me very successfully when
burning c ds. I use windows x p and jaws 7 point 1.  Step 1 windows key, and p
for programmes, press n until you come to nero express and enter.  Down arrow
to o e m and hit enter.  Down arrow until you hear nero express and press
enter.  At this point nero express should be open.  Step 2 tab until you come
to what recorder you want to use.  Down arrow until you hear your c d device
listed. In my case It is called, image recorder c d r / r w.  Tab to tools and
then press down arrow to music and press enter if you hear audio c d enter and
then press escape.  Step 3, at this point you will hear normalize all audio c
ds check box not checked, press alt and a.  Then press escape and then you will
be told to select files or folders.  Step 4 tab once and down arrow until you
hear local settings, tab once then you will hear dollar vault dollar a v g,
press down arrow to documents and settings and press enter, down arrow to my
documents and press enter and select the music you want to burn.  Step 5  when
you have selected the music you want to burn press control and a to select all
then press alt and a to add the files you want to burn to the selection.  then
press alt and f  to finish adding your selection.  Then  press alt and n twice,
this is to move to the next screen  and press the space bar and you will hear
nero button, press tab until you come to burn button and press the space bar
and your c d door will open, insert your blank c d and the burning process
should begin.  It is a good idea to put your music in a folder in my documents.
 The best of luck with it.  Paddy