[vip_students] Moble Corner N95

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:24:56 +0100

Hi All
I am loking for somene with N95 to tell me step by sep theprocess I need to go
through to transfer music, MP3 files from my computer to my mobile.   need an
idiots guide because I have tried but I do not sem to be putting it in the
right place.  When I connect my phone to the computer I get an option to
transfer data and I accept on that.  Then I get a list of folders but none of
these relatge to the music. One of these folders is called sounds and I tried
to go in to Sounds where I found a folder called digital, I put my music in
that but it did not work.  I also want to know how I can rename an image file.
With the file on screen, the phoograph open I mean, I get options but none of
this is to rename.  Finally my radio does not work and I am wondering if this
is because of the Talks.  I took it in to the shop and they were very suprised
that it did not work.  I said I would check this out first before sending it
off for repair.  Seems b ad if I need to send a new phone for reapir but
thenneeds must.

Many thanks for all your help folks.