[vip_students] Re: Minimising & Maximing

  • From: "Petrina Finn" <petrinafinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:39:33 +0100

            Hi  All,

Just to add to Mike's email

If I hit Alt + space bar and hit N  the current window will be minimised.

If I hit Alt +tab repeatedly, it will bring me through all the windows I have
open at any given time.  To select a minimised window to maximise, I just stop
hitting tab and the window will open up (maximise).

Apologies if I asked this before, but using Outlook Express and i want to leave
an "autoreply" so that when someone emails me and I am away I can leave a
message to go automatically to them.

Regards,
Petrina