[vip_students] Re: MSN driving me mad

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 23:54:01 +0100

Hi Edel,

To fix this problem and I hope these instructions work for you go into
messenger.

1 go to tools and hit your up arrow till you hear options.
2 hit enter here and press control tab twice.  After doing this you will here
preferences page and hit enter again here.
3 uncheck the box here by pressing space where it says run messenger when
windows starts and hopefully this will fix your problem.

Cheers, Nicky.