[vip_students] Re: Locking computer!

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:28:22 +0100

Hi Loretta,
Thank you very much!
Will try that during the week!
Well done!
Tony.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Loretta Conaty
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 8:23 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: Locking computer!

  Hi Tony,

  Below is just one way of putting a password on your computer:

    1.. Select My Computer but do not enter into it.
    2.. Application key (third key right of the spacebar)  enter on "Manage".
    3.. Down arrow to "Local Users and Groups" and then right arrow to open
this up and then down arrow to "Users".
    4.. Tab then to list of users and down arrow to e.g. Tony.
    5.. Using your application key again select Password and enter.
    6.. Type in Password and confirm and then tab to ok.
  Try this and see how it goes for you as I know there are other methods of
completing this task.

  Loretta