[vip_students] Itunes 12.1

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 20:44:23 -0000

Hi all.

The new 12.1 version of Itunes appears to be mor inaccessible than ever when
using it with a desktop or laptop.  I've wasted a lot of time this weekend
trying to get my head around how to manage my podcasts and have finally kind
of figured it out.

No doubt, the experience is similar with Music, Books etc.  As far as I can
gather without sight, there appears to be no way to simply list podcasts or
episodes in a spoken list.  By tabbing around a lot and using the
application key, it is possible to locate podcasts or episodes individually
but it is a slow and time consuming task.  .

I am using JAWS 13 and Windows 7.  I believe that there are no problems with
the Mac, also I understand that using NVDA instead of JAWS with Windows
slightly improves the experience.

Any comments or tips?

Paul

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails. Try Spam Reader
<http://www.spam-reader.com/disclaimer.shtml>  for free now!