[vip_students] Humourless interlude

  • From: "Ricky Walsh" <rickywalsh01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:48:12 -0000

As Paul and loretta will probably have nothing to do over the chirstmas I
thought it would be a good idea if lists members posted the worst joke they
had heard ove the year of 07 and they could spend their free time assesing
these contributions and come up with an overall winner.  I know that this is
a big ask from the list and hope that you both agree you will take your
judging duties seriousely, this I hope will not take up too much of your
free timeand the list would not expect you to announce the winner until at
least the end of Jan 08

T start the ball rolling here is my contribution:

What did the captain say to his men before boarding the tank?

"Get into the tank men"

Did you hear the one about the sandwich that walked into the bar?

The barman said "Sorry we do not serve food in here"

What is the wettest animal on earth?

A reindeer

To each an all have a happy holiday and a even happier New year

Regards,

Ricky Walsh