[vip_students] Graphics in a PDF document?

  • From: "O'Neill, Briege" <brioneil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 14:43:36 +0000

Hi all
how do I stop jaws saying graphics in a PDF document

Kind Regards

Breege O'Neill

Please note that Revenue cannot guarantee that any personal
and sensitive data, sent in plain text via standard email,
is fully secure. Customers who choose to use this channel
are deemed to have accepted any risk involved. The alternative
communication methods offered by Revenue include standard post
and the option to register for our (encrypted) secure email service.
http://www.revenue.ie/en/online/secure-email.html